In this guide, we’ll answer the following questions:
- What is Uniview?
- Why choose Uniview?
- Where to buy Uniview?
- Which Uniview app to use?
- How to set up a Uniview?
Uniview is the third-largest manufacturer of IP video surveillance in China. The Uniview company started IP video surveillance products and services in 2005 but later founded independently in the year 2011. It ensures high-quality product design, test, certification, production, and keeps the quality of products and services as the primary goals. The company intends to become a global leader in the video surveillance industry, It endeavors to build a secure environment through professional, reliable and cutting-edge products and services.
Uniview established overseas business operations in 2014. And currently covers more than 140 countries. Uniview offers an entire product line of IP video surveillance that includes IP cameras, NVR, transmission device, IP Storage, VMS, Decoder, Keyboard, Monitor, Switch and Network Cable. The company products cover surveillance of diverse vertical markets including retail, building, industry, education, commercial, city, etc. The company has the 6th largest global market share in 2017, whereas it acquires the 4th largest global market share in 2018. Uniview has more than 2300 employees over the development of 7 years and more than 10000 are R&D professionals.
EZView is a mobile surveillance client app designed for Uniview devices. EZView allows customers to access their surveillance system at any time, and anywhere in the world; even without Wifi. They are able to perform a variety of operations such as live view or playback, receive alarms and manage cloud devices via a few taps on a mobile phone. EZView app can be easily set up by scanning the QR code or by manually adding it with the IP address.
The EZView app supports P2P which saves time and helps to update remotely, also a fully customizable app, the customer can easily organize cameras into categories i.e. Site 1, Site 2. A client can choose either to view a single camera output or of all 16 cameras. The push notification feature enables clients to not miss any activity. In case if anyone has been tampering with your system, alarm triggers generate alerts through motion detection, VCA, Alarm input, Video loss. EZView also facilitates in controlling cameras, customers can pan, tilt, zoom and control the focus through onscreen navigation control. EZView basically records every moment captured in the cameras so the playback is quite easy. The customer needs to select a camera, time and date and here you go, all the recorded videos are available.
The EZView app offers the following key features:
- Mobility: Users can access live view, playback, and device management anytime, anywhere.
- Remote Control: Cloud device management is quite easy via cloud account. It enables two-way audio, PTZ control.
- Security: Each device can bind with only one cloud account that enables data encryption, pin/pattern password protection.
- Push Notifications: Users can view live video and snapshots. The push notification generates alerts in case of usual activity.
- Sharing: EZView enables to share videos/images through third-party apps
- Stability: P2P networking technology is capable to update remotely beside offering elastic and scalable architecture.
- Usability: Customers can add a device by QR code scanning. He can tap to switch live view/playback, cellular/Wi-Fi data usage.